More than any other online tool, your website is the “face” of your business online and, as such, can either add greatly to your success or cause your business to stall or plummet.
That’s why it’s essential, whether you have a large business with multiple employees or you’re just a freelancer working on your own, to have an excellent website that ranks well on search engines, engages people when they visit and converts them to customers.
BELOW ARE 5 TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR BUSINESS SUCCESSFUL ONLINE!
1. There are few things more important to your website then excellent SEO. The reason is simple; without “traffic” and plenty of visitors, your website isn’t going to be doing much of anything. When you use SEO effectively, your website will “rank” on the 1st page of search engines when people are searching for the products or services that you sell. (That’s a very good thing.)
2. Keeping the design of your website simple is important because it will help your visitors to navigate around the various parts of your website and load fast when a person opens it in their browser. Simply put, people hate to wait for anything today. You literally have only 6 seconds before a user decides to leave or stay on your site. If you decide to do a website in 2014, make sure it is a FLAT design so you can Keep up with the design trend.
3. Creating a Blog for your website is not only an excellent idea but one of the best ways to let your visitors see what an expert you are in your industry or business. With the blog you can give your visitors valuable information, entertainment if you like and, if you post regularly to your blog (which is recommended) they will come back regularly for more. Now not only your visitors gain valuable information from your blog, but Google will also rank you faster if they see that you are adding new content on your site regularly by posting new articles on your Blog. We recommend you do it daily!!!
4. Integrating Social Media has become essential for today’s business website owners as, simply put, people absolutely love their social media. If you’re like most businesses you already have a Facebook page, a Twitter feed and possibly a Bio on LinkedIn. Linking your website to those pages is thus, as they say in the trades, a no-brainer. If you want to join the big leagues, then I suggest you create an account on Pinterest, Flickr, Instagram, Youtube and Google+. The more the better!!!!
5. Give your customers more than 1 way to contact you, and make it easy. It’s absolutely amazing how many business website owners put up fabulous websites but leave out this one vital part. If a customer has questions, needs support or for whatever reason or wants to contact your company and they can’t, they’re going to be one unhappy customer and more than likely take their business elsewhere. Most of the bigger and better business websites today have Online Chat available for customers so that they can immediately talk to a company representative if they have questions or concerns. The best free website chat widgets that you can install on your websites are the following:
There are certainly other factors on how to make your business successful online but these 5 are definitely the most basic ones that everyone should do and, if you do them well, you can be assured that your website will be a lead generating, profit-making online tool for your company.
If you would like to learn more tips, subscribe to our newsletter to receive weekly videos that reveal secret business marketing strategies!
TAKE AWAY & ADVICE
So the take away from this whole blog post is to follow this strategy, and stick with it, as well as become a bad ass problem solver and you’ll be well on your way to generating more leads and even a nice six figure income from your business website or blog.
Now if you enjoyed this blog post then click on the banner below to access our boot camp training which will teach you to get more leads, more sales and which will allow you to create a full time income online.