For companies operating internationally, it’s crucial to name products well enough so that typos are avoided. Unfortunately, these firms below didn’t really think through, their product names are quite embarrassing, they somehow got lost in translation. Some companies even confused some of their company names with the word “rape”! Have a look for yourself, below are the 19 Most failed product names…These are just Wrong:
1. Great way to downsize your target market:
2. Mmm sounds fresh?
3. I Prefer Regular flavoured crack!
4. I had no idea they canned this kind of stuff:
5. The HOMO-Sausage?! Hmm seems a bit offensive!
6. Hydrate yourself with…Pee?
7. Food should never be associated with a colon
9. I don’t get it, Reducing what?
10. Euuuh, President’s choice I guess!
11. Radioactive candy tastes great!
12. Tender Meat!
13. I think you’ll want to stay away from these
15. No, thanks!
16. Mmm Grandma tastes good?
17. Hot urinal..Great!
18. I think they didn’t translate something right
19. MMMMMmmmm, sounds tasty!
“Tastes Like Grandma” & “Tastes Like Grandma‘s!” have 2 completely different meanings. I don’t think cannibalism is tasty as Grandma’s homemade jam. If you ever decide on selling your product overseas, make sure you translate the words right. You definitely don’t want to advertise cannibalism or rape, even if you get featured on the news that quickly. Share these hilarious product name fails with your friends, I’m sure it’ll make them laugh.