Do you see those same annoying ads over and over again everywhere you go online??
Well you probably did, but guess what! It generates a ton of leads to these advertisers because they DO WORK! So if you do own a business or would like to promote something, well I suggest you listen closely to what I’m about to say or simply watch the video below:
Have you ever stumbled on a website while searching for shoes online, or to book a flight or any other site that tried to sell you something; and a day after you left that website, you started seeing their ads everywhere on facebook, google, or any other random unrelated website?
I know what you may be thinking. You probably thought someone put a chip in your head that corresponded with your computer. We are ashamed to admit that crossed our minds too. But it is nothing that sinister, there is actually a name for it. It’s called retargeting marketing.
What is Retargeting Marketing? and How does it work?
Retargeting marketing, also known as remarketing, is a form of online advertising that can help you keep your brand in front of bounced traffic after they leave your website, all over the net. For most websites, only 2% of users buy on their first visit. Well retargeting is a tool designed to help companies reach the other 98% of users who didn’t purchase right away.
Retargeting on Facebook works the same way as other retargeting. If a visitor comes to your site and learns about your products, but leaves before purchasing, retargeting marketing can display your ads on Facebook later. This helps bring your visitors back to your site and keeps your brand top of mind.
According to forbes magazine, this method of marketing earns $10 for every dollar spent and believe me we’ve tried it and it’s magic!!
Now there are 3 top retargeting marketing companies that allows you to do that with your business…We recommend you signing up with any of these 3 sites if you’d like to give it a try: Adroll.com, perfectaudience.com, or retargeter.com.
So yes those 3 companies are the ones responsible for all those annoying ads that never seem to disappear…so if you ever decide to be annoying and to make your brand unforgettable, make sure you use this marketing strategy…because yes it DOES WORK!!
Here is a bit more information on how retargeting marketing works and how it can benefit your online business:
TAKE AWAY & ADVICE
So the take away from this whole blog post is to follow this strategy, and stick with it, as well as become a bad ass problem solver and you’ll be well on your way to generating more leads and even a nice six figure income from your business website or blog.
Now if you enjoyed this blog post then click on the banner below to access our boot camp training which will teach you to get more leads, more sales and which will allow you to create a full time income online.